2007年7月29日日曜日

Q1.How do you choose a child's given name in your family?

My family considers the meaning of the stroke count and thye Chinese character, when naming a child. In Japan, we can attach our favorite reading only to names.

For example,

愛 → usually Ai → special KOKORO

It is Okay, but we have to pay attention because if we attached it diffical reading, anyone would confuse and couldn't read.

Q2. Does your given name or family name means anything?

My name and my younger brother's name mean "we love everyone and everything and we may be loved by everyone." This is my parents wishes. I can feel my parents deep love by this name. I like my name.

But I don't know about family name means....

Q7. How do you know if names are boys' name, girls' name, or both?

I guess we know boy's name, girl's name from ○○子 or ○○太,雄.
Alsoe there are typical names such as りさ、ゆき、あい、ゆうこ、なつき、ゆか、きょうこ and ゆうだい、しゅんすけ、あきら、よしひこ、ゆうたろう so on. Tere are various names.
Probably I think that I will make a judgment from old memory and experience.

My brother name is みずき.
This name seems to be both. I explained "my brother is boy" many times.

0 件のコメント: