2007年6月9日土曜日

Class #3 Buddhism

Question 1

How is your daily life affected by buddism? What do you do and why do you do it?

I think our mind are affected by buddism, for example if I do something wrong (kind of put the bad mouth on my friends), I would be punished. My grandfather told me about "因果応報"(=retribution). He said me "All these worlds are connected. Therefore, we have to do a good deed. If we do a bad thing, the reward of the bad thing will certainly come to us." This view is my favourite.

①Most Japanese do お墓参り at お盆(in Augast). Generally speaking, the spirits of ancestry come back to their home town or houses in お盆. so people do it for welcoming. It is kind of greeting.

②We keep vigil, when someone has been dead. Because on this day, his or her spirit is still there. so we have to talk all night about the deceased.

2 件のコメント:

seaman さんのコメント...

Hi,yeah!!!!!
This is me. How's goin'??
Thamk u for writin' in my blog, and then I found ur blog at last.
Today, I hav no class in the morning, but I don't know so I went 2 the class as usual. YUCk!!!!
If u hav a free time, Let's go hang out w/m. See ya!!

HJU Teacher さんのコメント...

Interesting, but I think you know more than you think!